October 21 Update

Hey guys! It's me, blogging again. I don't know why I'm saying this, but I'm just making a blog post early this morning. I would like you to check out my Youtube channel, Hollydove, my Scratch account, Lady_Mipha, and my Wikia account, Lady Mipha, on the Fandom of Pretty Cure and Fanon of Pretty Cure wikis most lately. I'd love if you have a Wikia account, love Pretty Cure, and come and join the community at Fanon of Pretty Cure Wiki!
Spoilers ahead! Stop reading until the announcement for the end of the spoiler.
 Last Thursday, I left robotics early and went with my mom to eat at MOD Pizza and see the play Come From Away at the 5th Avenue Theatre. It was really good. There was no real lead character, just a group of clearly-defined characters, and the cast members pretty much played everyone that showed up in the play. There was one scene with the gay couple Kevin and Kevin, the English guy Nick, and the American girl Diane. Nick announced he worked in oil, and then the Kevins said that they worked for the environment, so they hated people who worked in oil. Nick then said that he got the distinct feeling the Kevins started hating him.
 There were so many other funny moments - I hope you've seen it.
Okay, the spoiler's ended. You can start reading again.
 My robotics team is doing well. We've almost decided on a robot and we've decided on a project, and have got a handle on two experts to help us with that project. I'm not going to go into details, but it is so awesome to know that we're on track and ready to win this season.
 Meanwhile, I've been doing great. Homework, etc., etc., and reading random cat websites on the internet. I hope your guys's days have been going as great as mine!

Just a reminder: you can click to help them, but you certainly don't have to.

Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weird Greek Names

Pamuya's Story

Hey Guys!