June 25, 2018 Update

Hey, guys, I'm back, this time to talk to you about Luna's first puppycut! As all of you probably know, summer is coming on, and it's getting hotter and hotter each year what with global warming and climate change, and so Luna's previous levels of fluff will be too hot since it reaches temperatures of what, 80 to 90 degrees Fahrenheit? That's, like, 26.6667 to 32.2222 degrees Celsius, for the non-Americans who are reading this. If anyone IS reading this. So she got a super-cute puppycut! I filmed a before-and-after video yesterday, and I uploaded it today! I hope you enjoy.
As you can see, she's still super-cute even after the puppycut, and today I noticed that her head fur is still ripple-y like it was before. The haircutters actually did a great job at cutting her fur and she looks absolutely wonderful!
 I also watched the Incredibles 2 on Saturday, and it was a great movie! I loved it. And it was super great! There was some wonderful family dynamics scenes, some wonderful Edna Mode bits, and Bob being a super klutzy and super inexperienced stay-at-home. It also had some wonderful plot twists and I'm sure that you're going to enjoy it when you see it. In my opinion, the movie will appeal to both young and older age groups. I hope you go to see it soon!
 Remember, please click on these images and leave a like and subscribe on my video on YouTube! You don't have to, but I'll be ever so grateful if you do.
Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weird Greek Names

Pamuya's Story

Hey Guys!