WE'RE MOVING ON!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!
 THE LEGO LASSIES ARE MOVING ON!!!!!!!!!
 Let me explain a little more calmly.
 So basically, it was after the robot matches and judging sessions. It was the award ceremony time, basically.
 We were at the awards ceremony, sitting on the (actually very comfy) bleachers, and every time they described a team to present them an award, I got SOOOO nervous thinking it was us, and every time it WASN'T us I lost an itty-bitty piece of hope that we were getting an award.
 And then.
 AND THEN!
 AND THENNNNN....
 And then, they began to describe a team for the Champion's Award.
 They said the team in question was sassy.
 They said the team in question was... something (I forgot already).
 They said the team in question was.........
 And the pink-haired clown-y announcer dude SAID:
 "And the Champion's Award goes to team 2..."
 Then he walked over to this other woman and discussed what the note said.
 "Team 2-6-0-7-0, the LEGO Lassies!"
 I screamed.
 It was exciting.
 We took pictures.
 I gotta go or my ice cream's gonna melt, but we're also moving on to State, and we got the Champion's Award for the SECOND TOURNAMENT in a ROW!!!!!! IT'S SO EXCITING, CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?
 I'm gonna go now.

 But it's amazing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weird Greek Names

WE'RE MOVING ON!!!!!!

Pamuya's Story