October 26, 2017 Update

Hey guys! Me again! I actually had an amazing day! School was normal, you know the drill. Crazy recesses, regular classes, the usual drama. It's mainly just people doing regular stuff, you know, getting told off once in a while because they're talking out of turn, etc. After school, though, was my robotics team meeting. I do this thing called First Lego League, or FLL, and I'm on team 26070. We're called the Lego Lassies. I have five teammates! They are really cool, too. I was super happy after robotics ended, and that's how my mom knows I like it. She says that she wouldn't take me if I didn't like it. After that, we went home at we all had Padria's takeout for dinner. I love Padria's takeout, too. I put my dishes (well, dish) in the kitchen before I got on here, and now here I am, blogging like a pro!
 - Hollydove

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weird Greek Names

WE'RE MOVING ON!!!!!!

Pamuya's Story